Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday Cupcakeathon!


So I promised my son 3 different cakes for his birthday. Why did I do that? Not so sure. But anyway I created cupcakes for his actual birthday, for his day care celebration and for his birthday party. So far I've done 2 out of the 3 creations.

The first Heatblast cupcakes. Jaxon likes to look at my cupcake creation on the computer and he saw my previous Heatblast cupcakes and asked if I can make it for his birthday...so I said 'of course!'



The second request is Lego cupcakes. I created a Lego block cake for his cousin last month and he liked it so he also wanted the same Lego theme for his birthday...so I said 'of course!' These cupcakes will be for his day care friends.





The last cake will be for his party this coming weekend so stay tuned.


No comments: