Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My all time favourite Cutter set


As a beginner cake decorator years ago I wasn't sure what cutters I needed for my projects. I didn't want to buy every cutter available at the shop so I decided to buy the cutter set which included all different shapes in different sizes (pictured above).

This has been my greatest purchase! This cutter set has served me well over the years and it's safe to say that I have used this cutter set almost with every creation I've done to date.

From creating clouds, trains, eyes, legoman hands, dorothy the dinosaur, santa claus to creating characters from Ben 10...this cutter set is a cake decorators best friend!

If you are starting out in cake decorating, I really recommend this cutter set as you can use it to create just about anything.

You can find this cutter set in most cake decorating shops between $10-$15

No comments: