Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dream come true!


Hello Again,

Time to dust off the cobwebs...The Little Cupcakery is out of maternity leave. Yes, I have been AWOL for a while...a couple of years in fact but I have been busy in more ways than one.

The good news is I am starting to get back into baking lots of goodies again which means more posts to come. I've also updated the blog design so I hope you all like it.

One of my last posts I mentioned there was some good news that I was waiting for...anyway it did come to fruition and I am proud to say that my cupcakes have been chosen to feature in the latest Sandra Salamony and Gina Brown book "1000 ideas for decorating cupcakes, cookies and cakes"

16 of my cupcake creations are in the book...most of my early work. It's an amazing feeling to be part of this book. A dream come true!


No comments: